REVEAL HOW TO RECREATE THE KEY HAIR LOOKS OF THE SEASON WITH STYLE MASTERS™
In these challenging and demanding days, professional hair styling requires a quick and dynamic execution at the salon. Taking into consideration your needs, we have crafted the key looks of the season, which are fast to create and are adapted to modern days. Made by hairstylists for hairstylists, STYLE MASTERS™ presents a collection of 6 looks, meticulously selected to inspire your salon creations with the latest styling trends: An invitation to expand your potential and master styling with professional hair styling products that are as versatile as you are.
The looks have been created with our top picks of high-performing products that can also be used at home by your clients to keep the style looking great for longer and help to preserve your color work – representing an opportunity to expand your retail business. We want to challenge your boundaries and we invite you to explore a universe of inspirational looks and styling possibilities to set creativity free, and empower identity through hairstyling.
Find out all the tips and tricks on the hair looks of the season!
HOW TO STYLE A SOLID BOB
The solid bob is one of the most demanded season’s look. A bob cut can flatter and bring balance to any face shape. Cocktail our Orbital™ and Modular Hairspray™ to style the perfect solid bob with volume and natural movement:
- Create hair texture and body by applying Style Masters Orbital™ from roots to ends.
- Blow dry hair to smoothly create volume
- Make the look last with Style Masters Modular Hairspray™ for a long-lasting natural hair finish.
HOW TO STYLE A PIXIE
The pixi hairstyle is the season’s favorite for those looking for a short and modern hairstyle. The key for a great pixi look is to add texture and volume. Our recommended cocktail combo to achieve the style is our Elevator Spray™ and Matt Clay™, find out how to recreate it step by step:
- Apply Style Masters Elevator Spray™ for extra hair root volume and control with a strong hold.
- Blow dry hair to create volume.
- Warm up Style Masters Matt Clay™ into your hand, the perfect ally to create textured hair with a strong hold and matte finish.
HOW TO STYLE A MULLET
This modern mullet style flatters almost everyone who has curly hair. For a Mullet look with beautiful defined curls, texture and volume, cocktail Orbital™ and Glamourama™. Find out how to apply them in our step by step guide:
- Enhance and activate the texture of curly hair with Style Masters Orbital™ from roots to ends on wet hair
- Blow dry hair carefully using a diffuser with low heat and low power.
- Finalize the look with Style Masters Glamourama™, it will provide a touch of shine without weighing the hair down.
HOW TO STYLE BEACH WAVES
The key to style amazing Beach Waves is to add volume and definition to curls without losing their natural look and feel. To get the look we recommend you to cocktail Lissaver™, Modular Mousse™, and Glamourma™; discover how to use them below:
- Protect the hair from heat styling tools with Style Masters Lissaver™.
- Create a natural hair volume and texture when applying Style Masters Modular Mousse™ from roots to ends.
- Blow dry hair smooth using a round brush.
- Create hair beach waves using a flat iron alternating directions and maintaining tips of hair straight.
- Add shine without weighing the hair down using Style Masters Glamourama™.
HOW TO STYLE A BOX BOB
- Protect the hair from heat styling tools with Style Masters Iron Guard™, a protecting straightening balm that will also help discipline rebellious hair.
- Blow dry hair smooth using a round brush
- Straighten the hair with a flat iron
- For a shiny look, finalize with Style Masters Glamourama™ to add a beautiful shine.
HOW TO STYLE A WAVY BOB
If your client is into natural-looking hairstyles, a wavy bob is the perfect choice. Our recommended cocktail includes the Modular Mousse™, the Lissaver™, the Modular™ and the Matt Clay™, find out how to use them to achieve the style below:
- Create a perfect hold by applying Style Masters Modular Mousse™ from roots to ends.
- Blow dry hair smooth to create volume.
- Protect hair from heat styling tools with Style Masters Lissaver™.
- Create broken waves by using a flat iron in alternating directions.
- Make the look last with Style Masters Modular™.
- Define the texture with Style Masters Matt Clay™ by blending it at the palm of your hand and applying it to the fringe and ends.
A RANGE OF HAIRSTYLE POSSIBILITIES WITH STYLE MASTERS™
STYLE MASTERS™ presents a versatile range of professional hair styling products to cover every specific need. Make the most of it by cocktailing products for a world of endless styling possibilities. Its high-performing formulas have been developed to preserve hair color and to protect against humidity for long-lasting and unforgettable looks.
Disclose the infinite possibilities of hairstyles you can create with Style Masters™ and get the full details on how to recreate the hair looks of the season with your own personal touch on RevlonPro AlwaysOn.