- Third-Party Content
- Use of Content
- Unsolicited Ideas for New Products
- Materials You Submit
- Prohibited Activities
- Product Information
- Sales to Business Customers
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Infringement Notice
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Jurisdiction, Applicable Law and Arbitration
- Entire Agreement
- How to Contact Us
1. RegistrationCertain features of the Sites may require registration or otherwise ask you to provide information to access certain content. The decision to provide this information is purely voluntary. However, if you elect not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to access certain content or use certain features of the Sites. You agree that you will not provide any false personal information to the Sites, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without their permission. You will also not create more than one account for yourself. If you select a username for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe in our sole discretion that is necessary or appropriate (e.g., if a trademark owner complains about a username). If you register with the Sites, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access the password protected portion of the Sites. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, email or password, if any, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your account. Revlon may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, with or without notice, terminate your password and account, for any reason or no reason at all. If we disable your account, you agree that you will not create another one without our permission. Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain limited-access portions of the Sites.
2. Third-Party ContentCertain content, features and functionality on the Sites (“Third-Party Content”), which may include, for example, general information, information about our company or about third parties, or interactive tools, may be owned and operated by third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Providers”). We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Sites containing Third-Party Content. The inclusion of Third-Party Content is not, and should not be construed as, our endorsement of such Third-Party Content. Your use and interaction with such Third-Party Content may be subject to separate terms and conditions of Third-Party Providers. If you access Third-Party Content, you will comply with the terms and conditions that apply. WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO IT.
3. Use of ContentThe Sites, including but not limited to text, designs, graphics, logos, photographs, videos, audio, downloads, interfaces, software, and features, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof and all intellectual property associated with the foregoing, but specifically excluding Third-Party Content (collectively, the “Content”), are owned by us, our affiliates, and/or our licensors. We grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Sites, and download and print the Content, for your personal and non-commercial informational use only, provided you do not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the Content. Any other use of the Sites or any Content, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, performance, broadcast, publication, licensing, copying of source code or images, reverse engineering or resale of, or the creation of derivative works from the Sites or any Content, is prohibited, except as expressly permitted by applicable law. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Sites as they may be updated from time to time. We may revoke this license at any time for any or no reason. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by the applicable rights owner. You will not: (i) use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Sites; (ii) intercept any system, data or personal information from the Sites; or (iii) interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Sites in any way. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Sites, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which we may be entitled at law or in equity.
4. Unsolicited Ideas for New ProductsWe welcome your ideas on potential new products. If you would like to suggest a new product, please visit the website at www.revloninc.com, and submit your idea pursuant to the terms and conditions stated on that website. Ideas submitted outside this process will not be considered.
5. Material You SubmitYou acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the Sites, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Sites any material that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any material. You may not upload commercial content onto the Sites. You grant us an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any material that you submit throughout the world in any media. You further agree that we are free to use, without consideration, any ideas, concepts, know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to us. You grant and are authorized to grant us the right to use, without consideration, any name or likeness you submit in connection with such material, if the company so chooses. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to any material you submit; that the material is accurate and noninfringing, and does not otherwise violate the rights of any person or entity and conforms to all applicable law; that use of the material you submit does not violate any provision herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries) for all claims resulting from any material you submit. We are under no obligation to use, post or disseminate any material you submit, and we have the absolute right to remove any material from the Sites in our sole discretion at any time
6. Prohibited ActivitiesYou may not use any “deep link,” “page-scrape,” “robot,” “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Sites or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites or to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Sites, by hacking, password “mining” or other illegitimate means. The consumer-facing portions of the Sites are for the user’s personal and non-commercial use only.
7. LinksThe Sites may contain links to other websites, some of which may be operated by us and others of which may be operated or controlled by third parties (“Third-Party Sites”), including links contained in advertisements, such as banner advertisements and sponsored links. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. The inclusion of links to Third-Party Sites is not, and should not be viewed, as our endorsement of the Third-Party Sites or any content therein. Different terms and conditions apply to your use of Third-Party Sites. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE CONTENT OF THIRD-PARTY SITES, AND ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO THEM. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR SUCH THIRD-PARTY SITES.
8. Product InformationThe products displayed on the Sites are only distributed in certain select countries. Except for our business-facing Sites, all information presented on the Sites is intended to be used for personal, educational or informational purposes only. You are responsible for seeking the advice of appropriate professionals concerning information, opinions and products available through the Sites. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. All products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients of products to avoid potential allergic reactions. Minors should use our products only with the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our Sites are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the products. While we will take reasonable care to ensure that the details, descriptions, images and prices appearing on the Sites are correct at the time the information was entered onto the system, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content on the Sites are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
11. Infringement NoticeWe respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same. Accordingly, we have adopted a policy to respond to notices of claimed infringement and terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat copyright infringers. If you believe that your copyright or the copyright of a person or entity on whose behalf you are authorized to act has been infringed, you may notify our copyright agent: Revlon Consumer Products LLC
55 Water Street New York, New York 10041
U.S.A. Attn.: Legal Department, Trademark & Copyright Counsel Telephone: +1.212.527.4000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org