If you do not want cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your internet browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies and to alert you when a cookie is placed on your device. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help,’ ‘tool,’ or ‘edit’ section or visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access or use all or part or certain functionalities of our Sites.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete them at any time. However, this will not prevent our Sites from placing cookies on your device in the future, unless and until you adjust your internet browser setting as described above.
For more information about the development of user profiles and the use of targeting/advertising cookies, please see www.youronlinechoices.eu if you are located in the European Union.
Your Choice to Provide Information
You can choose not to provide personal information to Revlon by refraining from, among other things, making purchases, using our services, applying for a job, and requesting information. You also may refrain from submitting information directly to us. However, if you do not provide personal information when requested, we may not be able to provide you with the full range of our products and services, or with information about our products, services, promotions, and other opportunities.
We reserve the right to store your personal information to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You have certain rights regarding the personal information that we maintain about you, which in certain circumstances you will be able to exercise. These rights are as follows:
- Information We May Collect About You
- Information We May Collect Through Automated Means
- How We Protect Children’s Privacy
- How We May Use the Information We Collect about You
- Do Not Track
- When We May Share Your Information
- What We May Do With Your Social Network Account Information
- How We Retain and Protect Your Information
- Third-Party Advertisements
- Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
- Location and Transfer of Personal Information
- Links to Other Websites and Third-Party Plug-ins
- Additional State- and Country-Specific Notices Notice to Residents of California Notice to Residents of the United Kingdom, European Union, and Other Non-U.S. Countries
- How You Can Contact Us
1. Information We May Collect About YouWe may collect information about you when you interact with the Sites, including when you log in to the Sites, create an account, join our mailing list, make a purchase, request a service, request information, communicate with customer service, apply for a job, or upload content to the Sites through various means, including your social media account, which may feed information to the Sites. The information that we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact information (including name, postal addresses, email address, and telephone number);
- Purchase and transaction information (including payment card information, billing and mailing addresses, and information about the products and services that you purchased);
- Login credentials;
- Demographic information (including age/birthdate, gender, and country in which you are located);
- Information that you provide to us through the Sites regarding your eye color, skin, health, activities, and skincare concerns;
- Social media handles;
- Preferences regarding products and services;
- Information that you choose to submit in connection with your comments or inquiries;
- Photographs and other content that you provide;
- Contact information for others (including email address) when you use certain features, such as “Send This Job to a Friend”;
- Occupation, professional license number, license type, license expiration date, specialty skills, and company name (obtained from beauty professionals); and
- Employment history, education history, and other information contained in a resume uploaded through our Site or submitted through an online application form (obtained from job applicants, to the extent permitted by applicable law).
2. Information We May Collect Through Automated MeansWe may automatically collect information about the devices that you use to interact with the Sites, as well as information about how you interact with the Sites. The information that we automatically collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Precise geolocation (with your knowledge and consent);
- Location (based on internet protocol (IP) address);
- IP address and other device identifiers;
- Browser type and version;
- Operating system type;
- Language your system uses and country and time zone where your device is located;
- Information you searched for on the Sites;
- When and for how long you visited the Sites;
- Pages you visited while on the Sites;
- Time spent on those pages; and
- Web page that referred you to our Sites.
3. How We Protect Children’s PrivacyOur Sites are general audience Sites not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
4.How We May Use the Information We Collect about YouWe may use the information we collect about you to do the following: Provide Products, Services, and Other Information, including Advertising, That May Interest You
- Facilitate your transactions, including processing and fulfilling purchases, shipping orders, scheduling and confirming appointments, communicating about orders and their status, and personalizing the customer experience, where possible;
- Provide services you have requested;
- Send you promotional materials and other communications, in accordance with applicable laws;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Send you email alerts relating to investor relations, if you request to receive them;
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, offers, loyalty programs, surveys and market research;
- Deliver advertisements based on your interests;
- Provide you with an interactive social media experience that allows you to connect your social networking community to the Sites;
- Create and manage your account;
- Process your employment application, and notify you of future employment opportunities that may be of interest to you; and
- Help you locate beauty professionals and distributors of our products.
- Operate and manage the Sites;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business, including by managing, enhancing, improving, and analyzing our products, services, business, and the performance and functioning of the Sites; developing new products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions;
- Enforce our agreements;
- Study how consumers use the Sites; and
- Perform other market research, such as determining trends and business opportunities based on consumer activity.
- Protect against and detect fraud, abuse, and other unlawful activity;
- Comply with all applicable laws and our reporting obligations.
5. Do Not TrackWe do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
- Protect our property, services, and legal rights;
- Prevent physical harm to persons or to the property of others, financial loss, security incidents, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- Prevent fraud against Revlon and others;
- Support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- Comply with subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes issued by law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts; and
- Comply with any and all applicable laws.
9. How We Retain and Protect Your InformationWe have implemented an information security program that includes administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard information that can individually identify you. You can review, modify, and delete certain information related to your use of our Sites by accessing your account. You can unsubscribe to email, text, or other messages through your account settings or by following the instructions contained in the message. You also may ask us to update your information by contacting us at email@example.com. Unless you direct us otherwise, we reserve the right to retain your personal information to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
11. Business Transfers and Corporate ChangesWe reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the Sites, including personal information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of one or more of the Sites; or
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and assets; or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
12. Location and Transfer of Personal InformationRevlon is a global company and may collect and process information in countries throughout the world. Therefore, subject to applicable laws, your personal information may be located and processed in a country where Revlon does business, other than your country of residence or the country from which you provided Revlon with your personal information. These other countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you reside. In addition, we may transfer the personal information we collect about you through the Sites to our affiliates, subsidiaries, and service providers in other countries, such as to the United States, for the purposes described above. When we transfer your personal information to another country, we do so in accordance with applicable law. When we transfer personal information from the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK) or Switzerland to non-EEA and UK countries, we rely on approved data transfer mechanisms, such as Standard Contract Clauses, which may be requested by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By providing us with your information through the Sites, you consent to this collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information.
13. Links to Other Websites and Third-Party Plug-insOur Sites may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. We strongly suggest that you review the privacy policies or notices of linked websites that you visit. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us, use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites. The providers of third-party plug-ins, such as social networking tools, on our Sites may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of the Sites and your interactions with these features. This information is governed by the privacy policies of the providers of the third-party plug-ins. To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for these third-party plug-in providers’ privacy practices.
14. Additional State- and Country-Specific NoticesThe following additional notices apply to residents of particular jurisdictions: Notice to Residents of California If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information by Revlon to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To opt out of such disclosures, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at: Revlon Consumer Products LLC Chief Compliance Officer
- You have consented to our processing your personal information;
- The processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or to fulfill a request you have made;
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that applies to Revlon; or
- The processing is necessary for purposes that are in Revlon’s legitimate interests as a multinational beauty and cosmetics company in order to, for example, protect our business and to better understand our customers.
|Strictly Necessary/Technical||These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Sites so you can access the Sites as you have requested. These cookies, for example, let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access Site content. They also include cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Sites|
|Analytical/Performance||These cookies are used by us or our business partners to analyze how our Sites are used and how they are performing. For example, these cookies track what pages are most frequently visited and from what locations our visitors arrive. If you subscribe to a newsletter or otherwise register with our Sites, these cookies may be correlated to you.|
|Functionality||These cookies let us operate our Sites in accordance with the choices you make. These cookies permit us to “remember” you between visits. For instance, we will recognize your user name and remember how you customized our Sites by, for example, adjusting text size, languages, fonts, and other parts of the Sites that are alterable, and provide you with the same customizations during future visits to the Sites.|
- You may request a copy of the personal information that we maintain about you. If we maintain your information based on your consent or so that we could enter into a contract with you, you can also request that we provide you a copy of your information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- If your information is incorrect, you may request that we correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate.
- You may request that we erase or restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances when we process your data for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
55 Water Street New York, New York 10041U.S.A. or Revlon Chief Compliance Officer c/o Revlon Law Department C/ Tirso de Molina, no. 40 08940 Cornellá de Llobregat Barcelona, Spain