FIRST – INTRODUCTION
BEAUTYGE S.L. Single-member company, established in WTC Almeda Park, Calle Tirso de Molina 40, 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona (Spain), fitted with C.I.F. number B-08000135 (hereinafter “BEAUTYGE S.L. “), intends to develop a promotion open to the public through social networks and named “Color & Beyond Competition” (hereinafter “the Promotion”).
This Promotion consist of the raffle of a set of Revlon Professional products, which will be drawn by lot by means of evaluation and selection carried out by a jury of experts , in accordance with the requirements detailed in these Legal Conditions.
SECOND – TIMING
The Promotion will run from 10 NOVEMBER 2021 to 10 DECEMBER 2021, both included, permitting participations from 00:01 on the first day to 23:59 on the last day.
Any activity related to the Promotion in accordance with its attendance mechanics carried out outside the dates indicated will be automatically disqualified and will not count as a valid participation.<7p>
THIRD – PERSONAL SCOPE
Participation in the Promotion is open to all those who comply with the following requirements:
- They must be of legal age.
- They must be resident in one of the countries listed in the “Territorial Scope”.
- The following persons, their relatives, spouses, ascendants or descendants are not eligible to participate in this Promotion as contestants:
- Employees in any of the companies and other legal entities that are part of the Group to which BEAUTYGE S.L. belongs (within the meaning of article 42 of the Spanish Commerce Code);
- All individuals that directly or indirectly participate in the capital of BEAUTYGE S.L. or any of the Group entities; and
- Any other individuals that have directly or indirectly participated in this action or have been involved in its presentation or development, directly or indirectly (employees of telecommunication companies, advertising agencies and other providers).
REVLON reserves the right to verify the above aspects at any time during the period of the Promotion and until the effective delivery of the prize to the winners. In the event of detecting that a contestant or winner does not comply with any of the above requirements, he/she will automatically be disqualified from the Promotion.
FOURTH – TERRITORIAL SCOPE
This Promotion is limited to the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Although the fact that this is a Promotion on social networks and, therefore, accessible from countries other than those listed above, any participation from a different country will not be considered valid and, therefore, any contestant who is not a resident of one of those countries shall be excluded from the Promotion, even if he/she has won.
FIFTH – MECHANICS OF THE PROMOTION
- REVLON invites the users of Instagram and Facebook to participate in the ‘“Color & Beyond Competition” by posting on their own social network Published on 10/11/2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Participation in the Promotion will be free of charge and will not imply the purchase of REVLON products.
- In order to participate, the next steps must be followed:
- Follow the Revlon Professional Instagram profile: @revlonprofessional for Instagram participation. Follow the Revlon Professional Facebook profile: @RevlonProfessionalInternational for Facebook participation.
- Share a photo or video on your personal profile of a look created with products from the Colorsmetique line.
- Use the hashtag #ToColorAndBeyond.
SIXTH – PRIZES
5 sets of products will be raffled among all contestants on Instagram and 5 sets of products on Facebook.
The economic value of the prize is: €50 per set. Each set includes:
- RP RVL CE GLOSS DEVELOPER 900ml x1
- RP RVL CE GLOSS 70ml x4
REVLON reserves the right to change the prize for products of another range products with an equal or higher economic value.
Under no circumstance will the prize be either exchanged for its economic value in cash or any other medium, nor will the winner be able to request a change for any reason whatever.
SEVENTH – SELECTION OF WINNERS
The raffle or selection of winners will take place during the week following the Promotion’s end date.
REVLON will form a jury of 4 people to select the winners; the jury will be represented by professionals from the REVLON marketing department.
This jury will evaluate all the proposals submitted by the contestants and will objectively assess and award marks from 1 to 10 for the following parameters, aspects or characteristics:
- Following the steps shown in the promotion’s publications as well as in point 5 of these Legal Terms & Conditions.
- Participating in accordance with the brand’s campaign theme.
- Quality of this participation.
Once the evaluation is completed, ten (10) entrants will be chosen, 5 for each platform, based on the scores obtained by each of the contestants.
In the event of a tie in the scores of two or more contestants, so that five (5) cannot be chosen because there are more contestants with winning scores (for example, two (2) contestants with the highest score, or the fifth best score is shared by two or more contestants), the winners will be chosen from among the participants who have tied by date and time of participation, so that the earliest participation will take priority (for example, in the case of six (6) contestants with the highest score, the winners will be chosen from the ten who have participated earliest).
In addition, two (2) substitutes will be chosen, who will be awarded according to the score obtained in descending order and, as described in the previous paragraph, in the event that two or more substitutes have the same score, the substitutes will be chosen according to the time of participation.
Such substitutes will be considered winners in the event that the initial winners do not respond to communications from REVLON to receive the prize, renounce the prize, do not comply with the Conditions for participation or fail to comply with any other provision of these Legal Conditions.
EIGHTH – TERMS FOR DELIVERY OF PRIZES
Once the winners have been selected as indicated in the “Selection of Winners” section, REVLON will inform them via publication in the post in which the Promotion was advertised and by direct message on Instagram of their status as winners within the first week following the completion of the selection and, in any case, after fifteen (15) days from the date of completion of the Promotion.
If the winner cannot be contacted within a maximum period of five (5) working days from the date of the draw, or if for any reason attributable to him/her, the prize cannot be delivered to him/her, or if he/she does not provide the necessary data for the delivery of the prize within the days indicated by BEAUTYGE S.L. in the communication, the prize will be delivered to the substitute winner. The Winners must expressly accept the Prize in writing via a direct message on the Revlon Professional Instagram profile or on the Revlon Professional Facebook profile.
In the event of acceptance by the winner, he/she will be informed of the procedure for receiving the prize, which in any case will entail an extra cost for the winner (notwithstanding the additional costs that could apply for enjoying of the prize and that will , in any case, be described in these Legal Conditions). Only those participants whose personal data are true and accurate will be entitled to accept the prize. Any contestants who fail to comply with the requirements set forth in the Conditions, or whose data provided to participate are not valid, or who fail to prove their identity by means of an official document if requested to do so, will have their participation considered null and automatically excluded from the Promotion, and they shall lose all rights to the prize to which they may be entitled.
Once the Promotion is over, the names of the winners and the substitutes in will be announced in the same application or web page. BEAUTYGE S.L. may ask the winners to show their passport or other means of identification at the time of delivery of the prize to verify his/her identity.
NINTH – TAX SYSTEM
The value of prizes in this promotion is less than €300, so it is not subject to withholding or considered income for the purposes of personal income tax, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
TENTH – DATA PRIVACY
We inform you that REVLON will process your personal data in accordance any applicable data privacy regulation and the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU, for the following purposes:
- To manage your participation in the Promotion and any other related activity, such as informing you of any modification to these legal Conditions or the Promotion, as well as any incidents, your Condition as winner, etc., even by using electronic means when we have the appropriate information to do so, and it is deemed necessary.
- To manage the delivery of the Prize. To do this, we will contact you by the means we have available at any time (email, private communication on the participation platform, etc.) to request any additional information we may need to manage the delivery of the prize (for example, passport or other means of identification, postal address, assignment of image or intellectual property rights, and so on).
- To publish the winners on REVLON'S web site or social networks related to the promotion.
- Upon specific request, to manage your subscription to the newsletter offered.
The legitimation of the aforementioned data processing is based either on our contractual obligations assumed when organising and/or participating in this promotion, as well as your consent whenever we request it for additional purposes (for example, if we offer you the possibility of subscribing to a newsletter).
The data will not be transferred to third parties, beyond those suppliers who provide us with a service related to this promotion, and who in any case will process these data on our behalf.
The data will be processed for as long as the Promotion is running and, once the prizes have been delivered, for the legal period required to comply with the regulation in force (for example, up to five (5) years for claims subject to the Civil Code), duly blocked or isolated from our standard processing systems and available exclusively to courts or competent administrations. After that time, the data will be definitively deleted.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, objection, erasure (to be forgotten), restriction and portability, by means of written communication to BEAUTYGE, S.L., Calle Tirso de Molina 40, 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona (Spain), or by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also revoke any consent you may have given and you also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), the competent data protection authority.
ELEVENTH – IMAGE AND INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
With the acceptance of the Prize, the winners expressly authorise BEAUTYGE S.L. to make use of their name and image for commercial, informative and/or advertising purposes related solely and exclusively to the Promotion, being able, for this purpose, to reproduce, distribute, publish, communicate or print said name and image worldwide and without limitation, by any audio-visual, printed, computer or telecommunications medium, including on social networks Facebook, Instagram or other similar, the Internet, or by any other means of any nature whatsoever, without this giving any of the winners the right to obtain compensation of any kind.
Furthermore, and provided that it is so indicated in the “Delivery of Prizes" Condition, it is possible that BEAUTYGE, S.L. may request the transfer of your image and/or intellectual or industrial property rights over any material you have provided to participate in the Promotion, with the main objective that BEAUTYGE, S.L. may use such materials or images for commercial purposes, including it in its own promotional materials or even as a product image, all within the scope that the document of assignment of image and/or intellectual or industrial property rights provided. You may request a copy of such document at any time by contacting BEAUTYGE, S.L. at the following e-mail address email@example.com
TWELFTH – INFORMATION AND QUERIES
These legal Conditions will be posted and available to all users or those interested in participating as contestants, always and at least during the current dates of the promotion, on the website: www.revlonprofessional.com.<7p>
If you have any doubt about the application or interpretation of any of the sections of these Legal Conditions, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.<7p>
THIRTEENTH – LIABILITY
BEAUTYGE S.L. rejects any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the temporary lack of availability or continuity of the operating of telecommunication networks, social networks such as Facebook, Instagram or any other platform of participation related to the promotion (for example, any platform that may be used for the selection of winners), and that prevents the participation or selection of winners in good time and in an appropriate manner and therefore involves the infringement of these Legal Conditions.
The contestant commits not to provide any information that contains material and/or statements that in any way violate or infringe the rights of third-party participants or the companies or platforms related to the promotion.
Any type of illegal content, threats or defamation, that may represent an attack against privacy, and in general any content that is vulgar, obscene or indecent or that may imply criminal or civil liability or infringe any legal stipulation is strictly forbidden.
BEAUTYGE S.L. will not be liable for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, declaration or content included by participants in any web page or application of participation in the promotion or directly or indirectly linked thereto her and not compliant with these requirements. Information that does not comply with these provisions and which has been reliably informed to BEAUTYGE, S.L. may be deleted without prior notice.
Moreover, BEAUTYGE, S.L. declines all responsibility for the enjoyment of any prize provided or performed by a third party, and will not be liable for any damage, injury or inconvenience suffered by the winners in connection with such prize, as well as for the use that the winners may make of any prize from BEAUTYGE S.L. itself, or delivered or executed by any third party.
FOURTEENTH – MISCELLANEOUS<7p>
1. Participation in the Promotion involves the full acceptation of these Conditions, published in www.revlonprofessional.com and available to anyone who wishes to consult them.
2. In the event that the Promotion is not completed, either due to fraud detected in it, technical failures or for any other reason that is beyond the control of BEAUTYGE S.L., and that affects current development of the Promotion, BEAUTYGE S.L. reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion, including the web page or application or, in general, any platform for participation in the present Promotion as well as the right to interpret these Conditions.
3. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered in any way by Facebook, Instagram or any other web or platform related to the Promotion, and BEAUTYGE S.L. is solely liable unless expressly stated otherwise. The contestants provide information to BEAUTYGE S.L. but not to the related platforms unless it is a requirement to provide data to a third party as a Condition to participate in the promotion.
FIFTEENTH – MODIFICATION OF THESE LEGAL CONDITIONS
BEAUTYGE S.L. reserves the right to make changes or add subsequent annexes on its mechanics and prizes, provided they are justified or do not harm the contestants and are duly communicated to them.
SIXTEENTH – APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This promotion and its Legal Conditions are ruled by the law in force in Spain at any time.
Any dispute about the interpretation or execution of these Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction corresponding to each contestant. In the event that this promotion allows the participation of companies, the parties accept that the competent jurisdiction will be the courts of Barcelona, and waive their own jurisdiction.