Short styles have been reinvented to break away from traditional models. Long or very long bangs are the new ally for short hair. A comfortable style for daring women who prefer a more innovative look. Discover the cutting technique and try it yourself!
- Apply STYLE MASTERS IRON GUARDTM and STYLE MASTERS LISSAVERTM as a cutting lotion. Section the hair.Take vertical sections, combing the hair parallel to the floor. Cut at 90°. POINT CUT. Over-direct the last two sections.
- Establish the length on both sides. POINT CUT.Take diagonal sections. POINT CUT the ends to remove weight on both sides.
- Define the outline at the nape. POINT CUT.Through the top area, take vertical sections and cut following the shape of the head. POINT CUT.
- Establish the desired length for the bangs. POINT CUT.Use STYLE MASTERS IRON GUARDTM as a blow dry lotion. Blow dry the hair. Apply STYLE MASTERS LISSAVERTM and flat iron the hair.
- Texturize the haircut using the DEEP POINT cutting technique.Finish the desired shape using STYLE MASTERS FIBER WAXTM.
Create Boldly. Live Boldly.