Versatile and cosmopolitan, this trend transports us to a new reality in which diversity and originality set the pace and radiate sensuality in special moments by revealing hidden details. An extremely flattering style that adapts to the face shape and features long bangs that add a touch of strength and mystery. Watch the video and find out all the tips to get the look.
- Apply STYLE MASTERS IRON GUARDTM and STYLE MASTERS LISSAVERTM as a cutting lotion. Section the hair.
- Take vertical sections, combing the hair parallel to the floor. Cut at 90°. POINT CUT. Over-direct the last two sections.
Establish the length on both sides. POINT CUT.
- Take diagonal sections. POINT CUT the ends to remove weight on both sides.
Define the outline at the nape. POINT CUT.
- Through the top area, take vertical sections and cut following the shape of the head. POINT CUT.
Establish the desired length for the bangs. POINT CUT.
Use STYLE MASTERS IRON GUARDTM as a blow dry lotion. Blow dry the hair. Apply STYLE MASTERS LISSAVERTM and flat iron the hair.
- Texturize the haircut using the DEEP POINT cutting technique.
Finish the desired shape using STYLE MASTERS FIBER WAXTM.
Create Boldly. Live Boldly.